Tuesday, July 9, 2024

weird

 I can't explain some things


    Last night my original post was taken down by the Facebook Police.  The message was the content was inappropriate.

    But they never said what content was inappropriate.

    I had said that I had a three even day, and called it a three some.  Maybe that was the reason.  Whatever, I redid the post and the second time it went through.  Go figure.

    I was getting ready to take Jackie to her doctor appointment in Rolling Meadows today when a van pulled into the driveway.

    A guy got out and said he was from Comcast and was here to bury the cable.

     I told him that was fine, but the cable had not yet been laid.

    He was shocked.  He said his work order said the cable was laid and all he had to do was bury it.

    Then he said he had some cable and would string it out and then bury it.

    That is when I got shocked.

    Literally.

    I needed to find the underground fence so he did not cut through it.  So I got the dog's collar, went down on my hands and knees and got shocked several times as I traced the path of the underground fence. 

    After I marked it out, he began burying the cable....by hand.

    I told him I thought they had a little trencher that did that, and he said they did, but it leaves a line of dirt across the yard.  He used a shovel, lifted up the sod, put down the cable, and patted the sod in place.

    I asked him if that wasn't real tiring and he said, "I am young...I have lots of energy."

    I did give him some water and a couple of glasses filled with ice, but we had to leave before he was finished.    

    Now I have to get a tech out here to connect it to the house.

    And maybe somebody can explain why I have an OK spray painted in yellow in my front yard?

    Aliens?

    Hmm

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment