Saturday, July 6, 2024

me bad

 Sometimes my good deeds go awry


    Emily works this weekend, so I let the dogs out this afternoon.

    I like petting them, especially Liam, the huge Irish Wolfhound.  If I stop petting him, he nudges me with his giant head.

    Emily texted me when she got home from work, thanking me for letting the dogs out.  She also asked that tomorrow, I let them all back in!

    Seems I missed a dog.  Siri was out in the yard for about 4 hours, all by herself.

    I remember waiting for Becky to come in.  She is so slow, I went out to hurry her along and Siri must have snuck out .

    Emily said she was fine after her experience at freedom.  But I feel bad about not being more careful.

    I will do better.

    I thought I would show off my garden.

Peace and Love



I think that is a sundog on the right....










No comments:

Post a Comment