Friday, July 19, 2024

a first!

I went to a new restaurant tonight 


    At least new to me.  

    I had never been to Prairie State Brewery in Rockford before, and tonight we had a family get together there.

    My sister in law, nephew, niece and her husband and one daughter, Jackie, Julia,  Emily and I enjoyed he evening dining outside along the Rock River.

    A good time was had by all.

    But it was also a late time, so the rest of this will be in picture format.

Peace and Love


Good food and good visiting....makes for a great night

I took my umbrella down when I heard about  strong winds.  I placed it on the table.  But the winds blew it off  the table, taking my gargoyle with it.  Luckily there was no damage.

Jackie ordered 2 bras.  They came in this box.

High water at the Rock River dam



It's called a fairy ring, but I believe it is caused by a fungus, not actual fairies.

This is my chair.....but Beth is now claiming it!



Rockford at night


No comments:

Post a Comment