Friday, March 10, 2023

suggestions, anyone?

 I have several premium services on our TV


    We have Apple, Netflix, Hulu, Disney +, and Prime.

    Now, if that seem like a lot, it is.  But Hulu and Disney+ were a package for less than $5 a month, Julia has Prime and Netflix, and we have Apple.

    Here's where you, my faithful readers, come in to play.  What is good to watch on some of those?

    We have watched Only Murders in the Building, Grace and Frankie, Ted Lasso, Marveleous Mrs Maizel, and a couple of others fairly regularly.  

    But what movies or other shows grab your attention?  We don't like bloody shows or scary shows.  We have a home security system because I was watching Law & Order and NCIS and got really freaked out.  So now I won't watch serious type shows.

    And hospital based shows are out because I always catch the illnesses that show up on the show.  Yes, call me crazy.

    I did watch the first episode of History of the World Part II and was underwhelmed by it.  Just didn't seem as funny as part 1.

    It may be a good movie day tomorrow.  More snow on the way tomorrow....maybe a couple of inches. 

    I want to watch Casablanca again.  I have the DVD of that, so can watch it anytime.  It's been I while since I heard, "Here's looking at you, kid."

    Dog Beth had a bit of a problem this morning....her butt was in the snow when she tried to squat.  Julia ended up taking her on the driveway, where she did a little business.

    Which means..... drum roll, please......day 7 without an accident.

    Oh, happy days!

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment