Saturday, March 18, 2023

Enough

 I demand winter weather end today


    I took Beth outside while the wind chill was in single digits today!  This is mid March!!  Enough of this!

    Enough of the snow flurries that we had for most of the day.

    Enough of the crazy winds that go right through this old body.

    Enough of the wondering when I can throw grass seed on the bare spots in the yard.  I know, I can throw it any time, but it needs sun and warmth to sprout, which is the main goal of spreading grass seed.  When will that come?

    Jiminy Cricket.  Winter has lasted long enough.

    Had a great time tonight with Sheri, some wine, and some pizza.  It's always good to visit with people and catch up on what is happening.

    I thought we had a training session for Dog Beth and the Invisible Fence, but nobody showed up.  So I e mailed him and asked what happened.  What happened was our appointment was last Saturday, when he was here, and next Wednesday.  For some reason I was thinking today was March 11, even though I knew yesterday was March 17.

    Enough of  that too!

    And enough of this.....time for bed.  Maybe.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment