Sunday, March 26, 2023

rainy days

 I think the song goes rainy days and sleepless nights


    I don't know the name of the song, though.  And it might be restless days and sleepless nights.  I honestly don't remember.  Day and nights are in the song, for sure.  I think.

    All I know is the last 2 nights have been rough sleeps.  I think I am asleep, but I also think I am awake.  I was up a couple of times both nights, but I don't know if I slept.

    Make sense?

    It doesn't to me either.

    I was really tired today.  So I tried to take a nap.  I think I slept 30 minutes or so, but it wasn't enough.  

    When I go to bed, the last 2 nights I have been so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open.  But as soon as I hit the sheets, I am wide awake.

    I did have a Dr. Pepper yesterday afternoon, maybe that was the reason.

    I have tried to limit myself to 1 pop a week, and drastically reduce the amount of French fries and potato chips I eat.  I have been doing well, until this week.  I had fries a couple of times and 2 cans of pop.  The chips are another story.

    We had a few friends over for Jackie's birthday, small group, lots of fun visiting and talking.  It was almost like pre-covid days.  I miss getting together with people, even though I tend to get quiet in group situations.  

    It was a dreary day, which doesn't help.  But at least it did not snow.  

    And the Cubs open their season Thursday, so things are looking up.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment