Wednesday, March 8, 2023

here we go again

 We have a winter weather advisory for tomorrow


    Up to 4 inches of wet, heavy, heart attack causing snow is possible.  

    After a winter with hardly any snow, we now have a pretty snowy couple of weeks under our belts.

    I don't like it!!

    On a positive note,  Cubs home opener is March 30, if I remember correctly.  Another season of hope, optimism, then brutal reality is about to set in for all us die hard Cubs fans.

    I do believe they will challenge St. Louis and Milwaukee for the Central Division. I don't expect them to make the playoffs, but I bet they make some interesting trades mid season and some call ups that will prove to be the nucleus of the next championship.

    And people call me a pessimist.

    Saw an old friend the other day and came home and told Jackie, "I just had a nice conversation with Martha." (Names changed to protect the innocent.)

    Jackie looked at me and said, "She's been dead for years."

    The lady was with someone, so I know she was no  ghost.  And maybe she was not Martha.  

    I felt good yesterday morning, went to DeKalb and did some errands, felt lousy last night and most of today.  But tonight, for some reason, I feel pretty good.  I even have a little energy.  Not much, bu a little.  Jackie, however, is still coughing a lot.

    On the Beth watch:  4 days without an accident!!!!   Hurrah!

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment