Sunday, January 8, 2023

z z z z z z z z

 I had a rough night of sleep


    I had some coffee in the afternoon.  Usually that does not bother me, but last night I was just unsettled.

    I was like Goldilocks.....my bed didn't work, Jackie's chair didn't work, my chair in the den worked for a while.  But the pill I took worked best.  I just wish I had taken it earlier, like 9.

    I did get to see 2 deer grazing on the grass in my back yard.  I used my binoculars to watch them.  The moon reflected just enough light so that I could see them.

    Today, I was dragging...in more ways than one.

    We took down Christmas, which meant packing up all the ornaments, decorations, lights, and the tree.  

    Now the house looks like hell and I don't give a damn.  I will vacuum tomorrow,  hopefully after a good night's sleep.

    I tried to relax.  I tried deep breathing, putting my legs to sleep and then going up muy body, remembering casts and characters of old tv shows....but nothing seemed to work.

    I even thought about how I would spend the $600 million I will win the in lottery this week, but that didn't work either.  (I know the jackpot is over $1 billion, but I would be happy to split with another winner.  Then there are taxes.....how could I live on only $600 million?)

    That's when I opted for the little white pill that relaxes me.  But even that took a while to take affect.

    Today I avoided coffee and caffeine in general in the afternoon.  I hope that makes a big difference.

    Enjoy your rest.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment