Monday, January 23, 2023

aaarrrgh!!!!!!

Sometimes I forget how old I am 


    When I was younger, things were so much easier to do.

    For instance:  I could open cups of yogurt with ease.  Take the caps off bottles.  Screw in a screw.

    Now, it is never as easy as it used to be.

    I called it quits on a ceiling tile tin today.  Gonna call in reinforcements.  My fingers can't seem to manipulate the screws and my eyes can't seem to see the holes very well.  The tile I put up in 20 minutes today is off about an eighth of an inch.  Julia asked if that mattered and I said yes, because the next one will be off a quarter of an inch...then a half...and before long, it will look terrible.

    The tin has to come down and get repositioned.  The tin before it is fine, so who knows.

    We had an Exit 99 meeting tonight.  It was nice to sit with the others and just chat, joke, and relax.  Friend Carrie has some nice digs to chill out in, especially the porch, which I loved.

    We are an improv comedy group.  We meet to plan out the show, figure out who is hosting the various games, and just socialize.  Socializing is the best part.

    Our show in February is selling fast.  If you are planning on coming, get tickets now!

    End of commercial.

    Foolish me.....I bragged about the muffins from Bakers Street in Dixon but never posted a picture!  Fixing that tonight.

    Friend Todd said their cupcakes were awesome also, and they have a selection of cakes that they sell by the slice. 

    End of commercial.

Peace and Love




Why can't I lose weight?   Hmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment