Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Aha!!

 I saw the possible answer to my garden mystery


    I looked out the window this morning and saw a beautiful, large fox moseying across the back of my yard.  

    I called Julia and she saw it, but it was gone by the time I got my camera.

    Boring you for the third time about something inconsequential in your lives, I am going with a fox making a meal of the rabbit that once lived in my garden.

    Now we can all sleep at night.

    I brought a set of dishes down to the Pickin Station today.  Mary in Wisconsin, if you are reading this you may shed some light on these.  They are called Weil Ware  California and are hand decorated dishes.  

    They seem to be collectibles.  I saw lots of them on Etsy, but none of them were the pattern I have.  I don't know if that is good or bad.

    One of the tea pots was listed at over $100 on Etsy. 

    My set has a tea pot, creamer, sugar bowl, 3 cups, 4 saucers, 4 bowls, 4 small plates, 4 large plates, a platter and a divided serving bowl.

    I have no idea what to price it at in Rochelle.  We started (Julia, Jackie and me) thinking $20 for the set, but after seeing the price of the tea pot, I reassessed the price.

    Anyway, hoping it sells.  Soon.

    Supposed to get some snow tomorrow.  Jackie has a doctor appointment in DeKalb at 1, so I hope it is not an early snowfall.  We are supposed to get somewhere between 1 and 96 inches.  I know, that joke has been told at least a million times.

    I can't believe January is almost over....seems like yesterday was New Year's Day.

Peace and Love








No comments:

Post a Comment