Thursday, January 5, 2023

Oh, shit!

I want a new toilet for our master bath 


    We don't need one, but I want one.  Ours has some scratches on it that look unsightly.

    I want one of the new Kohler toilets.  This one comes with hands free operation and is chair high.  But I also like the toilet with the built in bidet.

    My favorite is the one also has hands free operation.  The lid rises and closes automatically and there is a built in bidet.  If you want to be extra clean, there is an ultra violet light  included. But most importantly, this state of the art toilet has a heated seat!

    Now some people might balk at the $11,000 price tag, but the heated seat makes it worth it!  The first two toilets I mentioned were about $4,500 and $5,773 respectively, but I did not see where they had heated seats.

    Good grief.  Don't rich people have enough stuff to spend money on already?

    Then again, I do stuff like that.

    Some of us are going to London this year to watch the Cubs play the Cardinals.  I bought business  class tickets for the flight and am having second thoughts about that.  Then again, I am pretty conservative in my spending and I think I deserve it.

    Therefore, I am letting it go.  Fly away!  Disappear!! 

    At least until the charge comes through and has to be paid.

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment