Thursday, January 26, 2023

weirdness

 I have been thinking weirder thoughts than normal lately


    I don't understand the fascination with Harry and the royals.  I don't care.  I wish they would just disappear.

    The same can be said for anybody with Kardashian as a last name, or the entertainer who used to be Kanye.  I wish they would be transported to a planet inhabited solely by people like them.  They can take all the TV preachers with them.

    The congressman from New York.  Now he clains he once played third base for the Cubs and was named Ron.

    I read an article where Sen Rick Scott downplayed the racist names the guy down in Florida has given people as nicknames.  Scott said they were harmless and he gave a lot of people nick names.  I think Scott should have  "The Big Dick" as a nickname.

    Sorry for the language.

    No I am not.

    I was driving behind a car in Sycamore and we came to an intersection with a green light.  The person came to a complete stop!  There was no traffic anywhere, and they stopped in the middle of the intersection with a green light.  That drives me insane.  I went around them.  They eventually turned left, with no signal.

    I'll give them a signal......

    We had our toes done today.  I told the girl my favorite part is when she puts lotion on my legs and massages them.  It seems she massaged me longer than normal.  I almost fell asleep.  I kept thinking I was on an island, with the ocean in front of me and a margarita in my hand.  Then I came back to reality.

    I like going there, but getting Jackie up into the chair is a pain.

    I have only walked at the REC once this week.  My goal was three times a week.  I am not meeting my goal.  Next week.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment