Thursday, May 25, 2023

well, well, well

 I turned 75 two weeks ago today


    In commemoration of that momentous day, I would like to share some of the greeting cards I received.  There are no illustrations....so bare with me. Italics are the front of the card.....


Go ahead, blow out those candles

        Just don't spit on the cake.

Birthdays are like cheap underwear

        They keep creeping up on you

Put your tongue on this spot (a circular target) then sing the birtrhday song without moving it.

    Don't feel bad!  Nobody at the store could do it either!

On your birthday I can't give you the sun and the stars

    So here's the moon.  (An astronaut with his butt sticking out of his spacesuit.)

Happy birthday from the bottom of my butt

    It's a lot bigger than my heart.

Picture of a dog's face on the front of the card

    Good news!  You don't smell old!

I don't think of you as old

    But I am wrong a lot!

She was a bit ashamed at the status of her recycling bin...one of the bottles still had some wine in it!

    It's your birthday.  Make all the pour decisions you want.

A guy your age found a frog in the woods.  "Kiss me ," said the frog, "and I'll turn into a beautiful princess and do ANYTHING you want."  The man picked up the frog and put it in his hip pocket.  "Hey,", the frog yelled.  "I said I'll do ANYTHING you want."

    "Nah", the man said.  "At my age I'd rather have a talking frog."


Life goes on.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment