Thursday, May 4, 2023

A day late

 Sometimes I get too easily confused


    I had a chiropractor appointment yesterday.  Jackie had a hair appointment today.

    But when her hair appointment was changed to yesterday, I forgot about the chiropractor.  So I missed him yesterday.

    I went today for a back crack and it always feels good.   I do a lot of lifting, bending, twisting and sometimes my back swears at me.  

    I have forgotten several appointments.  Yes, I have appointment cards  Yes, I write them on the calendar.  Yes, I sometimes miss, like yesterday.  Luckily he is very understanding.

    Then I went for a coffee and called one of the girls by the wrong name.  Funny thing, I called her by the same wrong name when she first started there a couple of years ago!  For some reason I think she is a Tabitha, but she is not.

    I finished the night by going to see Canryn's final orchestra concert at Sycamore High School.  Jackie has not been feeling up to snuff, so she stayed home with Julia.

    The director said when he came to Sycamore, there were only 15 orchestra students.  He has  a ton of them now, and they recently won best orchestra in the state at competition.

    She plays the violin and I hope she keeps that up after graduation.  It's a wonderful talent to have.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment