Monday, May 22, 2023

not today

 I love looking in my spam folder


    In addition to winning a DeWalt saw, I have won a tool kit, grill, dream vacation and a whole bunch of other stuff.  By the way, I have won the DeWalt saw about 67 times.

    Today I found an e-mail from Aardal that my order had been placed, one from Ankit that they have recived my order , one from Prsaur that my order confirmation was sent, and one from Danielle that my subscription was automatically renewed.

    Of course, if I wanted mor information I should click on their link.

    On the phone today I got a call from a credit union in Michigan for Dan who was supposed to call them back right away.

    And I have gotten e-mail from GM regarding my vehicle recalls.

    I tell you, there seems to be a scam going everywhere!  

    What is sad is people actually take the hook.....and I bet there are a large number of seniors who have lost thousands of dollars in scams.

    These scammers  should be boiled in oil when they get caught.

    I am having trouble sleeping, again.  Yesterday I did not have any caffeine except my morning tea.  At 1:30 I was still awake.  It is frustrating.

    Monday is a walking day, but I decided to take a quick nap on the porch at about 1:30 before I went to the Rec.  After 45 minutes, my phone alarm went off and I set it for another 45 minutes. It was close to 4:30 when I woke up.

    We were having brats for supper, so I put them on to boil and rode my bike around the subdivision twice,  I think it was about 4 miles, but I hit the wrong button on my excercise tracker and it had me on an eliptical!  I did not go very far on that, but I went for 20 minutes!

    After supper I went out to my native plot and started working on the grass that has invaded the edges.

    I wish I could ID plants.  I have several out there that I am puzzled by.  Maybe when they flower it will be easier.  I also have a humungous thistle!  It has 6 inch stickers on it!   Ok, maybe not 6 inch, but they are huge.  I need to take a shovel out tomorrow and dig that up.

    I also have a plant that does not look familiar.  It is about 2 feet round, but I am going to dig that one out also,  Even if I did plant it, I don't like it.

    Our lilac is blooming and when we open two windows by it, the house is flooded with a lilac smell.  I love it.  Unfortunately, when the sun goes down the house also fills with the smell of Canadian wildfires, which is not so pleasant.  So we close windows at night.

    Both smells have their place.

    The lilacs remind me of Mackinaw Island in early June.  The place is flush with lilacs.

    And the fire smell reminds me of camping trips with my friends.  

    Both are pleasant memories.

Peace and Love


    

    



No comments:

Post a Comment