Wednesday, May 17, 2023

any takers?

 We have a lot of stuff


    I have been trying to sell our old tv cabinet.  Made by the Amish in Ohio, it is a beautiful piece of furniture, great for a den or office.  

    I still have 3 columns in the basement.  They would make a great bar area.

    Now I have a shower chair.  Jackie thought that would be better for her, so we bought one last week.  She used it once and did not like it.

    So we bought another shower bench.

    Which means we have a new shower chair and a used shower bench.  I will sell the chair, but give away the bench.  Hopefully.

    I spent some  time out in my native plant area today.  I did not think I would have to weed very much, but the grass has invaded the edges of the area and it has to be dug out.

    Jackie suggested a month ago that I burn it, and I thought about it but decided not too.  I should have burned it.  That might have taken care of some of the crab grass that has snuck in.

    Next year.

    I managed to plant a few more flowers today, but I did not get as much done as I should have.  That is a common thread in my life story.

    There is always tomorrow.

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment