Thursday, May 11, 2023

another trip around the sun done

 Well, 75, here I am


A few friends came over for pizza and pie and we had a nice time visiting.

The big surprise of the night was when the kids played a video.  Not just any video, but one from Pat Hughes of the Chicago Cubs wishing me a happy birthday!

I posted it somewhere on Facebook.  Actually, Julia posted it because it was far beyond my mental capacity to do it at this time.

I have had some wine, maybe too  much wine, and am getting tired.  So, this is a short entry.

But I want to pass on some words from Jimmy Buffett.

No you never see it comin'Always wind up wonderin' where it wentOnly time will tell if it was time well spentIt's another revelationCelebrating what I should have doneWith these souvenirs of my trip around the sun

And a big shout out to Carrie for introducing me to Jimmy,.  He lifts my soul.


Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment