Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Serious ?

 I have a serious question, or topic, if you prefer


    I talk to myself.

    Usually to myself, but sometimes out loud.

    I wonder if I am normal or if I need to see a psychiatrist.

    It is not just once it a while, it is almost all day.

    Here's an example.

    This is my going to be bed discussion.

    Put some toothpaste on the brush.  Turn it on.  Be careful not to lose the toothpaste...............fill up the water pik while you are brusing.  Nice job.  Now, use the water pik to get all the crap out of your teeth.  Good. 

    Or if I am doing laundry:  Put the clothes in, Terry.  Make sure you have them all.  Now, put in the detergent.  Remember you want normal wash.  Start the machine.

    I do this all day!  Getting on the lawnmower, I work through the steps.  Doing dishes, I tell myself to put on the hot water, add detergent, fill up the sink.

    Sometimes it drives me nuts.  Or nuttier.  I will yell at myself things like, "I know how to do dishes so leave me alone!"

    That makes me seem even crazier!

    All this is done silently.  

    So, truthfully, and I a certified nut case or just an average Joe?

    Now excuse me, I hear myself telling me I have to go pee.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment