Thursday, October 1, 2020

day.....sniff.....201

 I sometimes have nothing to say

    Yesterday I told you about my new journey through life.  Or rather , the detour my journey through life is taking me.

    You people made me cry.

    The things you said, the comments, the words....every time I read one I bawled like a baby.  You will never know how important your words were, and are, to me and Jackie.

    From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support.  And hey, I made it to just one minute ago not crying at all today!  

    The virtual love, virtual hugs, the real life hugs at Walmart, all are special to me and I thank you so very much.

    I have an appointment with the robotics guy Tuesday.  He will outline what he thinks I should do.  Then I will have an appointment with the radiation guy and hear his pitch.

    I have heard from many people who share my problem....and they have all lived long, healthy, prosperous lives.  No reason I can't join that group.  To be honest, every story I hear gives me more confidence in what I have to do.

    So, again, from the bottom of my heart thank you for caring so deeply for me and Jackie.  I love you all.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment