Wednesday, October 14, 2020

day.....lists....213

 I know I can use my phone for lists


    I prefer to write the lists on paper.  That way when I go to the store I can whip out the paper and read my list without squinting.

    Of course, sometimes I forget the list.  Or lose the list.  

    Sometimes I can't read my writing.

    So I had a detailed list today.  I went to the store, got everything on my list except the very first item!  And what did Jackie ask me when I got home?  Did I get the salve?  Damn no, I did not get the salve!

    A list on the phone whould have made no difference.....probably would have been worse because I can't always read the small print, and if I make it big, I can't see the list.

    Problems...problems...problems.

    I guess if that is my only issue in life, I would be a happy man!

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment