Wednesday, October 21, 2020

day.....deja vu.....220

 I am working on my surgery prelims


    Physical thereapy.  Clearance from my primary doctor.  Clearance from my heart doctor. MRI.

    I set up the MRI today.  And I got a huge surprise.

    As the person was telling me what I had to do....wear clothing without metal, arrive 15 minutes early, no jewelry, 1 hour before arrival adminsiter enema.

    Enema!!

    No!  I said.  Not an enema!!

    Yes, she said, afraid so.

    That will be the third in a month.

    Now, my last experience was less than fun.  I can't imagine the next two will go any better.

    I dread those more than the surgery.

    At least that 88 cents will not have been spent in vain.

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Wear a mask, please.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment