Friday, October 23, 2020

day....TGIF....222

 I am into numbers today


    Scientists estimate there are betwen 10 and 15 million bubbles in a bottle of Champagne.

    Now, I don't know about you, but I think that is an amazing thing to know.  I am not sure how they estimate, and I for sure don't know how you actually count the bubbles.  I would be happy to volunteer to take part in a count providing they provide real Champagne, you know, the kind from France.

    Remember Room 222?  

    196,725.........That is the number of views this blog has had in its 300 year existence.  At this rate I should hit 200.000 by the end of the year.

    Anyone remember the phone number 588-2300?  It would be 312 area code, Maybe they still use it today.

    Or Hudson 3 2700?  Tonight I can't remember the business, but it may have been carpeting.  Maybe it was  even the same as the first one.....my mind is confused.  

    HU was Hudson......281 9206 was my parents' phone in the house on Belle Plaine.  Only it was Buckingham, or BU, instead of 28  My mom moved from the house in 1971 and I still remember that number.  I wonder if I call it, will someone I know answer?

    One final thought.  I read this somewhere, so it is not mine.  I don't remember where I read it, but I wrote it down.  

We have 60,000 thoughts a day.  Many are very disturbing.  Laughter helps the brain reset.

    I don't know if I have 20 thoughts a day, let alone 60,000.   I do know some are disturbing.  And I do like to laugh.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Please, don a mask.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment