Monday, October 12, 2020

day.....Monday, Monday.....211

This was a strange day 


    I spent most of the morning moving pictures and documents to a saver disk.  I learned something.

    I exported them.  I should have copied them then exported.

    Now all the pictures and documents I want are on my rescue disk.  In order to view them, I have to import them.

    Did not think of that in advance.

    Anyway...I was looking at pictures of our trip to Vermont in 2016 and found a series of pictures of me milking a cow at Shelbourne Farm.  I have no memory of that.  But I have pictures.  I would show you the pictures, but I have to import them from my rescue disk.

    Seriously....wouldn't you think milking a cow would create a mamory?  Udderly ridiculous that I forgot.  

    John came over and installed the mammoth update, but computer still runs soooooo slooooow......Have to call Apple again tomorrow.  

    So...here are some random pictures for you to enjoy...or not.  I hope at least you are entertained.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Mask it or .... oh hell, it's not that serious.


Old guys camping

Moonie!!!!


Do not try this at home!!


Fire is tasty.....but may singe the tongue


The wind was a problem


He was balancing on a board at the time

A jar of beard trimmings from my razor....gross or fascinating?  You decide.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment