Thursday, October 22, 2020

day...the answer is.....221

 I think I want another job


    I always wonder how my life would have been different if I had a different career. I think I would have liked bing a tv talk show host, like Carson or Leno.  Or a radio show host or DJ.  Maybe a lawyer, which could have led to the presidency.

    Baseball player and NBA point guard would be impossible because of my talents and size.  Same with football.  Maybe curling would have been a possible curling, but I do slip on the ice from time to time.

    But one career that I would have been great at is game show host....and I could still do that.

    I quote from an on line company:  "Based on recent job postings on ZipRecruiter, the Game Show Host job market in both Sycamore, IL and the surrounding area is very active. People working as a Game Show Host in your area are making on average $38,993 per year or $1,433 (4%) less than the national average annual salary of $40,426. Illinois ranks number 45 out of 50 states nationwide for Game Show Host salaries."

    Did you read that?!  The game show host market in Sycamore is very active!!  There must be game shows going on there that I don't know about, and they need hosts.  I wonder how you tap into that market.

    After all, Drew Carey makes around $1million per episode!  I read that in 2 differeent spots, but I don't think it's accurate.  Steve Harvey makes about $20,000 per half hour episode...not exactly chump change.  And Alex Trebek.....$10 million a year.

    So I would be willing to work as a game show host in the Sycamore area at a salary of $40,000 or more.....I just wonder where to apply.

    It could also be that sometimes what you read on line isn't true, even if it's a real company giving the information.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Please, wear a mask.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment