Sunday, August 9, 2020

day......strum and dang......149

 Ever have one of those days?

    I just had a feeling all day of angst.  

    Maybe it was the heat.  Or threat of storms.  Or lack of a sleep.  Or the humidity.  Or any number of reasons.

    I just felt frustrated.

    Knots did not untie. Bottles did not open.  Downloads did not work.  Lunch was boring.  I filled Corki's water server but forgot to put the lid on, so half a gallon of water went all over the floor.

    A DIY fix it project has not gone like I thought it would.  No matter what I do, it looks worse than before.

        Dan and Linda were going to come over for some rosé, but we connected and decided to put it off until the weather was nicer for porch sitting.  Honestly, I would have been a terrible conversationalist.  (Is that a word?)

    I spent time on the porch, in the heat, napping and sipping a smoothie.  My mood seems to be better, but I am still grouchy.

    And frustrated

    A frustrated old man...straight out of It's aWonderful Life.......

    And now the weather guy is saying we are done with storms.....but we have not had any rain.  

    I know tomorrow will be better....it always is.  But it will also be hot.

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment