Tuesday, August 25, 2020

day....ahhhhhh......164

 I got a pedicure today


    Jackie and I went were happy to get our toes done.  I can't bend over to cut mine (no comment, you know who you are!) and I just can't seem to get Jackie's done well.

    My dad was terrible when it came to toenail maintenance.  He actually would develop talons.  At some point, he would buy new shoes a size bigger to get his feet into them comfortably.  I swear, he could perch on a wire, his nails were so long!

    Ok, maybe I exaggerate.

    What gets me is the place we go to is in a strip mall.  It used to have two handicapped parking spaces, one on the east end, one on the west.  But it had only one ramp....on the east end.

    So I pulled in today and there is a truck in the east space. No handicap sticker or plate.  Then I noticed the lot has been repaved recently and there is no marking for a handicap spot, and no sign on the wall.

    Thus, the only handicapped parking space is on the west end and the ramp to get up to the sidewalk is on the east end.

    Makes no sense.

    So, I parked in two spaces and pulled down my handicapped sticker.  I was waiting for someone to criticize my parking, but no one did.

    Anyway, tonight my feet are silky smooth.  They fit in my shoes better.  My mood is much happier.

    The person doing my feet said I had great feet for a man!  He said they had a wonderful shape.  

    Like, I have not heard that before!

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment