Thursday, August 13, 2020

day...drained....153

 This week has been a roller coaster for me

    The storms Monday, doctor visits Wednesday and Thursday, a quick ER trip Thursday night, birthday celebrations,  meteor showers, 2 meetings, hot days, nice days.

    All is fine.  But I am mentally drained!  It's a little after 11 and I am thirsty, but I have no desire to drink anything.  I think I am just too lazy to get up.

    I would like a cold glass of chocolate milk, with ice cubes.   Not sure how that will mix with the rosé I finished earlier, so I am going to pass.

    This is day 3 of my going to bed early so I can get up early and work on stuff while Jackie is asleep initiative.  . So far I have gone to bed at 10 once, midnight once, and probably close to midnight tonight. 

    But at least I am getting sleep.

    The crazy dreams persist.  Usually when you dream someone you know is in the dream with you, right?  I have had two nights of dreams with people I have never seen before in my life!  They look normal, I just have never seen them.

    And they get crazier and crazier.   I can't wait to see what happens tonight.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment