Thursday, August 20, 2020

day....OMG....159

 I just don't seem to learn


    I went to DeKalb for several errands today....hearing aid cleaning, blood draw, rosé.....

    I stopped for coffee.  

    People know I like Starbucks.  I usually get an iced venti vanilla Americano with two shots of cream.  (An Americano is a shot of espresso in water. In the case of a venti, it is 2 shots.)

    Today has happy hour, so if you bought one drink, you got one free. 

    I figured a venti was too much twice, so I ordered the medium iced Americano and a caramel crunch frappachino.

    Well, I sort of ordered that.  The young lady asked me what I wanted and I said a medium Americano with two shots of cream and a ... a... a .... drink with coffee and caramel....and...and...I can't remember the name.   She asked if it was the hot caramel mocha and I said no, it had ice......it's a ...a....a....

    Finally one of the workers said, "Frappachino?" and I said yes!  Caramel crunch frappachino!

    When my drinks came, I took the Americano, which was hot, and asked if she could just pour it into a cup with ice.  She said no, it changes the flavor, and dumped the drink and made me a new one....but without the cream.

    I sat outside and had the caramel crunch which was a mistake because it is now too rich for me!  I had no desire to drink the Americano, so I went home, put it in a glass, added some milk and ice, and sipped away.

    It is now 9:30 p.m. and I think I will go for a walk, weed the garden, go through a box of pictures and maybe paint the bathroom.

    Earlier this week I decided I should finally put the Switzerland pictures from last year into a photo book.  After all, I had created an album, so all I had to do was load the pictures from the album to the book.  Easy peasy.

    45 minutes later I was done.  But something didn't seem right.

    So I went back through the book, then went to the pictures and discovered I didn't have all the pictures I wanted in the album. ....so they were not all in the book.  

    So I deleted the book and now I have to start over.

    Maybe tonight.

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment