Friday, August 14, 2020

day.....Friday!!!.....154

Sometimes a blah day is good 


    Nothing major happened to day.   Well, nothing bad major.

    I went shopping, got a coffee, stopped to visit my friend Bethie on my way home, unloaded groceries, went to Oregon to pick up supper.....

    I go up Skare Road to Il 64, then go 64 to Oregon.  It is a direct route, only one turn, and pretty hard to mess up.

    Coming home I go 64 to Skare, then Skare to my house.

    Coming home tonight, I reached Kings and realized....I overshot my turn by about 3 miles!  What the hell!!

    I have driven that route for 50 years...never missed the turn.  In addition to the intersection sign, there is a run down house on one corner that really stands out.  But I drove by all that.

    I guess my mind was in neutral.

    At least nothing major disrupted the day. And that is always good.

    Stay healthy.  Stay safe.  Mask it or casket.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment