Saturday, March 31, 2018

Happy Easter

It's hard to believe tomorrow is Easter

     It will be cold, and maybe some snow.
     And it is April 1.....so there will be plenty of pranks, I'm sure.
     We are going to brunch, we being Jackie, Emily, John and me.  We are staying local this year.
     Tonight there is a blue moon, the last until 2020, or at least that is what I read somewhere.
     Seems we have had a lot of them lately.
     I went to Ollie's after church tonight.  Yes, it was cold and breezy but I felt like having some custard.  I was going to the store so I was not going out of my way.
     The line stretched around the corner!  I did not want to stand out in the cold for a cold treat, so I didn't go.
     I put the roll up gutter extensions on my downspouts.  The things are supposed to fill with water, roll out, empty out and roll back up.
     Mine seem to be stretched out and all twisted.  So much for rolling back up on their own.
     And I don't have anything in my life trap.  I heard a bunch of noise this morning and had a vision of coyotes attacking the trap and making off with it.  Call it my active imagination.  The trap is still there, and still empty.
     That's life, I guess.
     Have a blessed Easter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment