Friday, March 30, 2018

squirrel!!

We have a problem with ground squirrels

     The dig into the patio, under the steps, under the driveway, in my garden.  Corki managed to catch one last year and I ran over one when mowing....just didn't see it in the tall grass.  Did not even dent the population.
     They sometimes came out when I mowed last summer and actually ran around the mower as it was moving, like a game!
     So I set up a live trap today.  Hopefully I can catch the little critters and take them over the the park and let them go.  And they better not come back here.
     They may be cute, but they are destructive.
     I really wish I could get out and work in the garden and yard, but it is too darn cold for me.
     I plan to order mulch next week, which is always fun.  I order it and it sits there for a month before I start to spread it.  I won't let that happen this year. 
     Maybe my then the critters will be gone.
     I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment