Wednesday, March 21, 2018

trivial pursuits

I have another list

     This is a list of trivial stuff that takes hardly any time at all to do.  I just don't do it.
     Picture order.  Complaint letter to Rockford TV station blocking WGN.  Flight reservation in Europe.  E mail about a grant. 
     Ordering new downspout extenders.  Finding the doo hickey for the car that Jackie can use as a grab bar.
     Nothing takes a lot of time.  I just need to do them.
     I have cut back on solitaire and also on browsing Facebook.  I don't want anymore of my personal information hacked and used against me in upcoming fake news stories.
     Although I always fall for the ones about puffins or elephants.  A fake story on puffin elephants would capture my attention, probably for hours.
     As soon as I am done here I will tackle one or two of those tasks. 
     So, pardon me for being short, but I think I will get to work on a couple of them.  It's early, and although I am really tired, I can still get something done.
     Peace to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment