Sunday, March 25, 2018

ho, ho, ho

I followed my wife's advice

     I mentioned I had a lot of little things to do.  Actually, I said, "Shit, I forgot to ......"
     She suggested I make  list of all the things I need to do.
     So I did.
     I stopped at 16.
     Some of these are minor, and I should have done them months ago.  I still have Christmas decorations on the porch!  They need to go into the basement.  They are on the list.
     My Cuba photo book.  On the list.
     Some VCCT publicity work.  On the list.
     I wrote stuff down Saturday night.  Today, I crossed off four items....but then I added two, so my net gain is two.
     At least it is two.
     I work on things a little at a time, so maybe one day this week I will finish about 10 tasks in a five minute period.
    But until then, I'll be slaving away on my own to do list.
    If I stop thinking of things I have to do, that would help.  At least then I would not have to add items to the list.
     Oops....just thought of something else. 
     Damn, I need more paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment