Monday, August 1, 2016

stocking up

I can't pass up a good buy

    I was at a store today and saw tea bags on sale for $2.29.  The box of 100 had an extra 25, so I could have 125 bags. for less than $3.
     So I bought them.
     125 bags is about a four month supply for me.  One bag a day.
     I put the box on the shelf with three other boxes, all bought on sale.
     So, I have a year's supply of tea bags.
     I can't buy anymore..... despite the cost.
     I seem to do that:  buy stuff I don't need when it is on sale.  That's why I have a six month supply of tp and a year supply of paper towels.
     Maybe I should stop buying it and just wait for the prices to rise?
     No, I can't  I have to buy low, just like the stock market mavens say to do.
     Eventually I will have to buy some more shelving units to hold all the stuff.  Maybe they will go on sale soon.
     I'll stock up on them too, just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment