Thursday, April 25, 2024

My grain?

Jackie had a hair appointment today 


    When this happens, I get her settled in at Inner Beauty and then head across the street to Acres Bistro for a cup of coffee and to read my e-reader.

    Sometimes I have a dessert, usually cookies.  I eat half of the order and bring the other half home.

    Today they had several options:  chocolate chip cookies, lemon cookies, lemon beignet, and cinnamon roll cheese cake.

    I opted for the cheese cake.

    It was amazing!  I also had 2 cups of coffee.  

    When I went back to Jackie, I started to feel a little dizzy.  And I started to get a headache.

    By the time we got home I was still dizzy, my head was killing me, I was freezing, and I felt like crap.

    I think I have a migraine.  I think it might have been induced by the coffee and tea I had at home.... too much caffeine.

    The bad thing is...I had an errand to run at 5:15.  It was one that could not be put off because I tried several times to schedule it and this was the day that worked best for 3 sets of people.

    I actually did not feel quite so bad at 5.  But by the time I got back at 6 my head was splitting.

    Julia took care of supper and feeding her mom while I sat on the couch with my eyes closed.

    My head still hurts.  My stomach is not queasy anymore.  I am terribly tired.

    And I broke one of my hearing aids.  Not only do I have a headache, I can't hear very well.

    That's it.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment