Sunday, April 23, 2023

Questions

I sometimes have questions 


    I guess I could Google them, but then I would know answers.  Sometimes it is more fun to just wonder.

    Like, how long do eggs keep?  If it says best used by a ceretain date on the carton, how long after that can you use them?  And how can you  tell if you shouldn't use them?

    Should I fill my bird feeders in the summer?  I usually fill the finch feeder, but not the others.   I have a safflower seed feeder, a sunflower feeder, and a regular bird feeder.  Should I be filling those?

    Why is my one garage door wonkers?  It closes about 2 inches,  then flies back up.  I may have to hit the close button 3 or  4 times before it actually closes.  I have checked the "eyes" and there are no obstructions, so why?

    What do I do with rhubarb?

    How have I known someone for half my life and not known they have a nut allergy?

    Why does a smoke detector battery die at 4 a.m.?  And why don't I have replacements?

    If Adam and Eve had 3 sons, where did the rest of us come from?

    Why do so many people get crazy about how other people live their lives?

    In general, how valid are expiration dates on food?

    I just wonder about things like that.

    Today we went to see "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" by VCCT.  It was a good show, a cute show, and lots of new talent performing.  If you have not seen it, you only have next Friday and Saturday to catch the action!

    My friend TC did this show 300 or 400 years ago in the old high school little theater.  I missed it then because I believe I was in Alaska, so I was glad to see him as Charlie.

    I can understand why Charlie had a complex.  He always seemed to be picked on and belittled by the other kids.  Maybe that's why he is so loved...we have all been in his shoes at some time.

    I wonder what size he wore?

Peace and Love

    

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment