Saturday, April 15, 2023

Fun times

Today was another pretty good day 


    I mowed!  

    The hardest part about mowing is getting the right channel on my headphones.  I like one station, but can never remember the number.  So I have to slowly go through channels until I get to the one I like.

    Avoiding the blue flags outlining the underground fence is also a challenge.  I did pull out every other flag today, which is about time.  Dog Beth needs to know her limits without the flags.

    And yes, I did mow 2 of them down.  I also did walk around the yard picking up blue plastic because the flags have come apart in the winds.  I also looked for garlic mustard plants and dug up several of t hem.

    I popped into Pickin Station and noticed I sold some things this month!  I might even make money this time!

    Friends came over tonight and we played Eucher/Euchre for a couple of hours.  We play at a slow pace because we are too busy talking about family, dogs, sports and a host of other topics.

    My team won twice.  We were undefeated.  Last time we lost all the games we played.

    Now the lightning is brightening up the night sky and thunder is in the distance.  I guess that portends rain.  Hopefully, it will be a gentle rain.

    We hit 80 degrees today and tomorrow night there is a chance of snow.  I hope to go out tomorrow, in the rain, and throw out more grass seed.  It has to grow sometime.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment