Thursday, August 4, 2022

ready

 We are ready to perform


    This will be a funny show to watch, because Tuna Does Vegas has been a funny show to rehearse.

    Tonight was one of those nights where we veered from the script several times to get a laugh.  This was a dialogue run through, and I think it is safe to say we proved we are very comfortable with our lines.

    I do have one character who gives me problem.....I can't get the voice for Maurice.  Sometimes I am southern, sometimes Italian, and I might have even been German at times.....can't seem to find a consistent voice.

    That is my goal for tomorrow....narrow down a voice!

    TC and I are just the actors on stage.  We have light and sound people, costume people, folks who dress us in our different outfits, a director, set builders, and a whole bunch of other people who are in charge of ticket sales, table decorating, clean up and whatever else comes along.  

    A lot of people have put a lot of work into this show.

    If you live in or near Rochelle, come see us perform.  If you have never been to our shows, give us a chance to impress you.

    And entertain you.

    And make you laugh.

    See you at the show.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment