Thursday, August 18, 2022

oops, again

 My dishwaher was not doing a good job


    I noticed the upper spray arm had a plugged hole, which means water was not coming out of that.  So, I took the arm off and tried to unplug it.

    Not having much luck, I put the arm on and ran the dishwasher, thinking my poking and prodding would have broken up whatever it was.

    The next morning I emptied the dishwasher and the arm was on the bottom rack.  I did not put the arm on correctly.  Which meant the dishes in the top rack were either washed and not rinsed or not washed at all.

    So I unloaded the dishwasher and hand washed the top rack contents.  Then I tried to get the debris out again, but without luck.  Whatever it is, it does not want to come out.  Now I just have to be sure the nozzle hole is clear.  And I secured the arm correctly.

    Friends David and Pam were at the Cubs-Orioles game at Camden Yards today.  They were rooting for the O's.  We tried looking for them in the crowd behind the Cubs dugout,  but could not see them.  They were the ones who introduced Jackie and me by setting us up on a blind date.

    I have hearing aids.  It is quite a difference when I am outside at night and can hear all the night creatures.  Without the aids, I don't hear as many creatures.  Tonight would be a good night to sit on the porch in the dark with a glass of red and just listen to the night pass.  

    I just hate opening a bottle and drinking alone....so if anyone is out and about in the next hour, check my porch.

Peace and Love






No comments:

Post a Comment