Monday, August 8, 2022

rainy days

I enjoyed not rehearsing tonight 


    For the last 7 days, I have been gone every evening and one day for rehearsal or the show.

    I did not realize how tired I was.  I went to bed, had a tough time getting to sleep because my back and hip hurt, my toes itched, and I could not get comfortable.  I slept in my recliner until about 3, when the weather alarm sounded.  I went to bed then and it went off again at 5 and again around 6:30.  

    Jackie was tired too....that is my excuse for not getting out of bed until 10:30.

    Honestly, I don't know how people do theater when they have to work too.   Well, I do know because I have done that and it was exhausting.

    Anyway, this is a picture night.

    Stay safe.

Peace and Love


First off, some of my native plants.






Our retention pond was pretty full today

These people are all Dickows!


My nephew, wife and two sons......visiting from Switzerland and driving a vintage Chevelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment