Tuesday, August 23, 2022

maybe

We are going to look at 2 dogs tomorrow 


    I have mixed emotions.  I know neither will be a Corki.  I shouldn't compare them to her, but down deep I will.

    I am looking forward to meeting the two.  Both are females, one is 6 and the other 7.  Both are being rehomed.  Wel'l see how we all get along.  We are only taking one.  They are not littermates or anything, so we are not breaking up a set.

    This will be the first trip with the new seat!  If I remember, I will do a video of Jackie getting into the car or out of the car.  I am not counting the ride back from the install place as a trip.

    The shelter is in Northbrook!  That is about 90 minutes away.  Google says we can go one of two ways, the time difference is 4 minutes and the mileage is less than a mile different between the two routes.  

    Not being sure of anything, Julia helped load a crate into the car for transport purposes.  

    Sometime in the next three days I have to take my bike in and go to Amboy to buy my winning raffle ticket.

    Linda....let me know if you want some and I will fill out the slips.  I hope to go Friday, or Thursday, if I get up early enough!

    I mowed again today.  When I came in, I felt like there was a bug crawling on me.  But I could not find one, Jackie could not find one, so I let it go.

    A few minutes later, same sensation.

    I went to the bathroom and put on my sleeping outfit and combed my hair.  Some black bug, fairly big, landed in the sink and went down the drain.  I guess it wasn't my imagination.....I just hope I don't have a hair full of spider eggs.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment