Monday, August 1, 2022

August????

 Where did the summer go


    I keep asking myself that.  I still have not ridden my bike!  I can't believe that, I love riding.   School starts here i two weeks.....unbelievable.

    Today I planted a second crop of beans, carrots and cucumbers.

    I am not sure if they will make it before the first frost, but I figure I have the seeds, so I might as well plant them.

    I did pick 3 tomatoes and some cucumbers, but the cucumbers seem to yellow before I can get to them.  Go figure.

    Rehearsals went well tonight.  We have dressers to get us changed from one character to another.  That is not easy.

    Anyway, it's late.  I'm tired.

    Happy Switzerland Day!

Peace and Love



No bull...it's gonna be a good show!


This is how we keep track of my costume changes.......and there are a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment