Friday, August 5, 2022

one down

 Opening night went pretty well


    The audience laughed, we did not have any wardrobe malfunctions, and we had a lot of good comments after the show.

    There are still plenty of seats left for upcoming shows.  You can order in advance or buy tickets at the door.  Be advised this is a BYOB show, while we do have snacks and pop on sale in the lobby, there is no bar so bring your own beverage of choice.

    It was  nice seeing old friends, neighbors, new friends and former co-workers in the audience.  I got to chat with some of them, which is a bonus for doing a show.

    I am amazed how physically tired I am though.  I realize we both do a lot of standing during this show, and my legs feel it tonight!

    And I am so glad TC is there to keep me on track.....us old folks sometimes get a little confused!

    

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment