Friday, August 12, 2022

2 to go

 What a great time tonight


    I love it when the audience is large and loud.  Tonight they were both.

    Plus, I got to see a lot of friends and visit with them afterward.  Thank you all for coming.....I hope you enjoyed the show as much as TC and I enjoyed performing.

    What's funny is I get moments when I don't think I remember what my lines are.  So I have a script back stage that I check before act one and during intermission.  But, I know my lines.  I know most of TC's lines.  He knows my lines. We have done this so often, yet I always do a little panic that I don't know it.  Funny, huh?

    And I heard a great compliment after last week.  A local woman came with a friend.  She loved the show and said it was the first VCCT show she had ever seen.  She was so impressed, she can't wait until One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in the fall.

    I guess that is what sometimes amazes me.  VCCT has been around since the early 80s and there are people in town who have not tried us, some don't even know about us.

    I think they are missing out on a lot of fun and some damn good performances.

    With our own theater, the future should be even brighter.  If you have not seen a show, come to this one and check us out.  You will like it.

    You will, you will.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment