Sunday, May 8, 2022

that's a wrap

 We had our last performance today


    I had a minor, very minor, part in Our Town.  Because of the timing of when I went on, I was done 20 minutes into the first act.  So I usually went home.

    Today I stayed for the entire performance.  The group did a great job on stage.  I was very impressed.

    There were some new faces in the group, but you could not tell because they were just so relaxed in their on stage personnas and I  think it showed through to the audience.

    Everyone was pretty dang good.

    If you missed it, you missed a good show.  A long show, almost 3 hours, but a good one.

    After we struck set and cleaned up, I went home for a Mothers' Day Feast.  Emily and Julia did the bulk of the work while I cooked the steaks.  It was nice to have "our babies" home with us again.

    They gave Jackie some beautiful hanging plants and even brough chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.

    Sadly,  Corki was missing.  I know she was there in our hearts, but sometimes that isn't enough.

    Hope your day was pretty darn nice......we may have some rain over the next few days.  Eventually I will get my garden planted, but maybe not this week.

Peace and Love.  Pray for Ukraine.



No comments:

Post a Comment