Sunday, August 15, 2021

sigh

 I may just overextend myself


    After an almost 2 hour vestry meeting for church, I spent 2 hours down at the new theater, doing some easy on the old guy type cleaning.

    We got an e mail from Kohl's that I could save 40 percent if we used our Kohl's charge card.  After spending a long time looking for our cards, Jackie called to make sure we could charge without the card and still get the discount.  We could.

    Now, it is sock time for me.  So I bought 12 pairs of black socks and 12 pairs of gray socks.  That means I can toss out my existing gray socks and most of my black socks.  If they are all the same kind, then I don't have to spend time matching them....it's just find a black one to go with another black one.  Saves time.

    And today, I saved money.

    When I finally got home, I realized the mess I had.  Dishwasher not emptied from this morning, not loaded from breakfast and lunch, adding dinner dishes, letting out Emily and John's dogs and feeding them, (the dogs, not Emily and John)  feeding my dog, and as some point I just felt everything was spiraling out of control.

    But I seem to have temorarily recovered.  Dishes done, lawn bags delivered, car gassed up, dogs let out.....maybe it's time for a hot toddy.  Lord knows I may need one to sleep.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment