Thursday, August 12, 2021

Kodak moments

Not a lot of words tonight 


    Sometimes I take pictures with my phone.  As a kid, I never would have dreamt I could do that.  But hey, Dick Tracy's wrist radio sure seems like the inspiration for I watches!

    A humid day today, temperatures were not that bad.  Cooler weather is on the way, which will make mowing and weeding a bit easier

    I did pick my first tomatoes.....4 of them.  I proceeded to drop two on the floor and they split open, so they became salad fillers tonight.

    Had nice Skype chats with Julia and then my nephew Mike, who is also in Switzerland.  All seem to be doing well, but Covid is on everyone's mind.

    So.....some tpictures.  Not saying they are good, but they may be interesting.


This may be the critter that jumped on my head a couple of weeks ago!  It sits under the light on the garage.

All in all, you're just another brick in the wall

Who wears this sparkly bowtie??

My butterfly bush area....I can't remember the name of the plant in the back, but it smells like licorice and attracts a lot of bees!

All in all, you're just another brick in the sidewalk


All in all....oh hell, enough!

A sun tree.


Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment