Tuesday, June 15, 2021

day...blah....465

Today was a blah day 


    Last night when I went to bed I was a little light headed.  I did not think the two glasses of wine I had would cause that, but it could have.

    This morning the room was spinning.  Not a lot, just a little.  I got Jacie into the shower, went back to bed.  Got her out of the shower, went back to bed.  Got her dressed, went back to bed. 

    At 11:30 I moved to the porch.  She called me at 1:30 and asked if she could have lunch....I had been asleep for 2 hours.

    Made her lunch, showered, went back to the porch at 2:30 and woke up at 4 or so.  I think.

    The day was a blur.  No energy, headache, but the spinning stopped.  Either it was vertigo or it's a minor migraine....not sure.

    No fever.  No cough.  No sneezing.  No sore throat.  My muscles hurt, my head hurts.

    Now I hope I can sleep when I go to bed.

    Which means....nothing on my to do lists got done today.  During my more lucid moments, I did add a couple of chores to the lists.  I am beginning to hate lists.

    Stay healthy.  Stay happy.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment