Sunday, May 23, 2021

day.....sniff, sniff.....442

 I opened windows in the kitchen  nook today


    Why?

    The lilac bush outside our window is absolutely amazing in the fragrance it is emitting.  I should go out and do some cuttings and bring that smell inside.

    We are in the air conditioning mode  now.  It is warm and humid.  I would open windows, but Jackie's allergies would make life unbearable for me.

    Wrapping up a late  night blog:

    Put a third coat of oil on my table.  It will go out to the patio this week.  Figured as long as I was doing the table again I might as well give the chairs a third coat.

    Watched the Cubs win a thriller in St. Louis, a 2-1 ten inning game with Javy Baez being the differince maker.

    Went to a visitation, a much to often occuring event in our later years.

    And I took a 2 hour nap!

    Still waiting for rain....hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

    Stay safe.  Stay healthy.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment