Friday, May 7, 2021

day.....photos!!....426

 I spent the afternoon wandering around


I will let the pictures do the talking tonight.



Stopped to visit the bison at Nachusa



Visited the statue known as Blackhawk

This is actually from last week when the wind was blowing and the air was filled with dust.....lost my grill cover for a few hours

This is in my back yard.....not sure if I should be concerned with Corki


Also in my back yard


This is my prairie plot


One of my favorite prairie plants....prairie smoke, or geum, I believe.  When the flowers are finished they turn silvery, giving the impression of smoke


Bloody nose...actually on our wooded lot near Oregon.  It is a trillium.


I believe this is Mayapple...also on the wooded Oregon lot.

That's all!
Stay safe.  Stay healthy

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment